The Value Avalanche is here. This is not just a free betting tips site, we are tired of them too. There is little effort made on those betting sites to actually educate visitors about bets, trading and getting value. It’s all just flashing banners for some god awful casino bonus. They want you to head to the casino and do your brains. That way, they get paid between 25 and 45% of your potentially substantial losses.
Our community is based upon people wanting to learn more about betting and make it profitable. Within the community we have a massive range of different people and skillsets to call upon. That’s important as what we are trying to do is difficult. There are lots of things to remember when placing bets and making profit. The tips themselves are only one piece of a large puzzle. You also need good money management, discipline, tips for not avoiding accounts being limited or closed, having a large and secure list of bookmaker accounts and more.
You’ll be able to learn about different bet types, nuances of betting on certain sports and how and when to strike most effectively. Our profitability is recorded weekly for all to see, we screenshot every betslip (timed and dated) to ensure total transparency on our betting tips. The majority, roughly 80% of our betting predictions come on football and horse racing. The remaining 20% is primarily Tennis, Aussie Rules, Snooker, MMA, Boxing, American Football and Winter Sports tipping.
France and England joined Norway and Germany in the quarter-finals but neither had things...
It’s England’s turn today in the knockout stages and in the past the women...
Goals take time, hard work, perseverance and commitment to achieve. And results often do not come as quickly as you hope.
We are here for you to help you achieve the results you want.
Our performance to date
All numbers in the right-hand column are in €
The clay has been left behind and the Grass season is underway now. There are men’s events in London and...Read more
We’re at the end of the group stage of the World Cup now with the final games taking place simultaneously...Read more