Horse Racing Betting Tips
Our main aim is to provide a variety of profitable free horse racing betting tips to visitors. There are particular timeframes we will generally add tips to the site. Primarily, between 8am and 10am for Today’s Racing Tips and 6pm-7pm for Tomorrow’s Horse Racing Tips.
Aswell as free value tips, we offer great education and insight into horse racing betting in general. This is done through a series of contacts inside stables, bookmakers and professional gambler circles.
There are several different horse racing tipsters that will feature on site and they will always have their author signature attached to their tips. This will allow you to perhaps follow a certain contributor who fits your own personal betting style.
There is no doubt that the most efficient way to receive our free racing tips as they are posted is by signing up to The Greenhouse service. Save precious time when it comes to securing the best odds available. The latest betting tips sent direct to your phone via WhatsApp.
Horse Racing Tips
We have several important points to remember when following our horse racing tips.
1) Follow the bets as soon as we post them/you receive them. The majority of the time, the odds we advise betting will shorten/steam dramatically.
2) Always use an bookmaker or online betting site offering best odds guaranteed.
3) Follow the tips exactly as they are advised for maximum profitability. Don’t take our Nap of The Day and add three more of your own to give yourself a Lucky 15.
4) Always make sure you obtain the best possible odds on our tips. Shop around and have as many bookmakers accounts as possible to give yourself the best chance. We actually have a selection of refreshingly honest reviews of online betting sites, click here to read them. nb – If you work for sites such as Betsafe or SportingBet you might want to avoid that section of the site 🙂
5) A continuation from point 4. By having a wide range of betting sites at your disposal, you can also take advantage of various different horse racing betting betting offers and promos. Quite often there will be a bonuses for your horse winning by more than a specified distance. You may also get your stake back on a Jumps race if your selection falls.
Horse Racing Bets
Horse racing bets can sometimes be a bit daunting to total newbies. We have gathered some of the sharpest racing minds to write articles and be interviewed. It’s through that content we hope to educate followers about horse racing in general, as well as give them free value racing tips.
Our Cheltenham Tips are extremely popular among visitors and we have plenty on the lead up to and during the festival. Throughout the year we will cover all the major festivals with in-depth previews and plenty of daily and ante-post tips and advice. Expect Cheltenham festival previews and tips, Royal Ascot insights and predictions plus plenty more including Breeder’s Cup and Melbourne Cup analysis.
Learn more about the big racing festivals here.
Grand National Tips
The Grand National Tips are the most sought after in horse racing. Despite it being devilishly difficult to call, it gathers the enthusiasm of the UK and Ireland. Throughout the year, GreenRoom.bet runs free competitions for our racing community. Prizes will be free racecourse tickets and trips to active racing stables to meet trainers and jockeys alike.
For the big Aintree race itself, we have a free to enter competition where visitors predict the first two home in the National for an all expenses paid trip to a Summer racing festival.